- Dress Socks! Much like the Unsimply Stitched Men’s socks which can be found at Saks Off 5th. One thing I know plenty of guys love is a killer pair of dress socks. Quick and easy stocking stuffing saver.
- Cuff Links, whether you’re grabbing something for your boyfriend, co worker, dad or husband cuff links are the perfect small gift. Super functional and depending on where you shop they can be personalized!
- Tumi Bottle Opener Key Chain! When I saw this item I just had to add it into the gift guide! Which guy do you know that doesn’t drink beer? As often as Jeff and I or even my dad and brother go out to bars or Food Truck events it’s always great to have your own bottle opener right there in your pocket!
- Men’s Manicure Set. Guy’s need to stay manicured and some guys won’t without a little push from someone. Last year I purchased a Coach manicure set for Men for my dad and he gets so much use out of it! Of course he’s totally one to keep it all together on his own!
- Beard Oil! Now I know that not every man has a beard but for those who do, keeping it moisturized and clean is super important! The Rugged Beard Company makes these super great beard oils that any man with a beard will appreciate!
- An Apple Watch! Now I know this isn’t necessarily an inexpensive stocking stuffer and can certainly be an under the tree gift but it’s compact enough to fit into a stocking! I’d say whether you purchase it for under the tree or in the stocking it’s a perfect gift for a man in your life!
- BBQ Sauce Gift Set; clearly this isn’t a gift for every man but some guys will definitely appreciate this! Jeff’s older brother is definitely a guy who would love this gift! This Williams Sonoma Gift Set is perfect for the man who loves to cook and try different things on the grill!
I hope this Stocking Stuffer for Him Guide has helped you all! Be sure to tell me what you’re loving the most.