Happy Friday!! So I think we can all agree that we love the Holiday’s for many reason but one major reason is the gifts we either receive or give! I love choosing a gift as much as receiving a gift and sometimes it’s difficult to find the right gift, especially when you’re buying a gift for a woman. Yes I said it ladies, we are difficult to buy gifts for even when the men in our lives know us perfectly.
This is my second of quite a few Holiday Gift Guides and trust me when I say you’ll like them all! From gifts for her to gifts for him to gifts for the friend who’s throwing the Christmas Eve party ( because you NEVER show up empty handed) You can find everything you need and maybe somethings you didn’t here!
So let’s just start at the top shall we?
- These Pink Satin PJs – Living in Florida, it’s always hot and I literally mean always so you want to sleep in something comfortable yet still a little sexy (especially if you’re not sleeping alone). These are perfect for those Summer and Winter nights cuddled in bed with a hot tea watching your favorite shows with the hubby!
- Henri Bendel Modern Icon Top Handle Satchel – Every girl needs a bag that can be held multiple ways! I hate when my handbag is just a top handle, it doesn’t work for moments when my hands are full and a crossbody isn’t always the most chic, so this handbag is perfect. And it’s NUDE!
- Ray-Ban Original Aviators – Sunglasses are the perfect gift for everyone, not just women! And because we all know some people are iffy about the shapes of their heads you’re always safe with an aviator.
- Henri Bendel Jetsetter Mini Convertible Backpack – Every girl needs a backpack in her handbag collection! Especially one that can be worn as a cross body bag as well! I have the Jetsetter Backpack and it is beyond perfect for theme park days and travel bags. This backpack says I’m chic and it’s effortless!
- Casio Women’s Vintage Digital Watch – Coming in at just $55 this watch is super affordable and cool! I mean who doesn’t love a watch that doesn’t require much thinking to read? I know I do and I personally would wear this watch with some fun bracelets to stack on!
- Make Up Brushes – Make up brushes make a great gift for the girl who actually wears make up. Gentlemen, if you don’t ever see her with much make up on, don’t gift her with a brush set! Make up brushes are the perfect gift because after awhile even with proper cleaning it’s just time for a new set!
- Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray – THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! One of the best facial products I think I’ve ever bought myself was this facial spray. Not only is it absolutely refreshing on a hot and humid day (and right after washing your face) but the smell is heavenly!
What have you thought about getting the ladies in your life this year? And if my guide has helped you then let me know!!
Happy Holiday Season