You’d think shopping for guys is one of the easiest things to do, I mean guys don’t like much right? Okay, completely wrong! At least when it comes to my fiancé, Jeff is honestly not the easiest present shop for and after conversations with some girlfriends of mine, it seems their guys aren’t the easiest to shop or either.
This is I’ve decided to but together a holiday Gift Guide for the Men to follow up my Gift Guide Guide for the Women; because we all deserve good gifts! Ladies, with this guide I have made it super easy to pick up the perfect gift for the man in your life! Whether that’s a husband,a finance, a boyfriend a brother or even a dad, there’s something on here for every guy!
- A Leather Band Watch – Much like the watch pictured above which is less than $50 I might add is the perfect gift for a guy! Watches are a great gift because they’re classic and in my opinion a leather strap can be worn both casual and dressed up.
- A Toiletry Bag – Maybe I got this one from my dad but I think every man appreciates a good toiletry bag, especially one thats durable and good looking like the leather bag pictured. Jeff and I do enjoy traveling whether that’s a weekend trip to Fort lauderdale beach or a few days in Tennessee and separate toiletry bags couldn’t be better for those trips!
- Beats Headphones – Headphones are kind of self explanatory as the perfect gift for men, at least men that love music or muting out the women in their lives! HAHA I couldn’t resist. Beats are such great headphones and these are even somewhat of a fashion trend! Perfect for an evening at the gym!
- A Wallet – This Gucci Wallet is quite the looker! Once thing I’ll always remember is my dad telling me to look at three things a man possesses and you’ll know a lot about him. His shoes, his watch and his wallet. In my opinion this wallet is gift that will absolutely not be returned. High quality and obviously real leather, every man will appreciate this.
- Cologne – In my opinion cologne is the perfect no-fail gift. Overtime Jeff sprays his Dior Sauvage I swoon all over again! One thing that’s great about cologne as a gift for men is that around the holiday season you can score on gift sets that will come with the after shave (if that’s his thing) and maybe even a cool duffle bag.
- Ray-Ban Aviator – Much like my Holiday Gift Guide for Her, sunglasses and especially aviators are the perfect gift when giving sunglasses. Aviators are the perfect classic style of frame and will be a good look on anyone!
- Adidas Cloudfoam – okay although this is a women’s sneaker, sneakers are a great gift for men. Whether he’s working out or going out a sneaker is perfect with any outfit!
Ladies, I’d love to hear if this Gift Guide has helped you find a gift for the man or men in your life!