Holiday Season is among us and guy’s it is beyond exciting for so many reasons! For just about as long as I can remember, well at least since I’ve been living in Florida, Holiday Season means family flying in and parties! From Thanksgiving at home and at friend’s homes to our annual Christmas Eve Party, I live for a good holiday get together. One thing I’ve learned is when going to someone’s home for an evening of fun you NEVER show up empty handed. And while most will opt to bring a spirit or bottle of wine I think bringing a hostess gift is a chance to get creative and fun!
I say when purchasing a hostess gift for a holiday party you’re attending keep it safe by purchasing a gift for them home! The great thing about this guide is EVERYTHING is under $100 and perfect to bring as a gift.
- A Candle – you can never go wrong when bringing a candle as a gift for the party hostess. I mean everyone loves candles, they make the home smell nothing short of amazing! (depending on the scent)
- Wine Glasses – Much like these gold ombre wine glasses, wine glasses are always a great gift! Because let’s be real everyone loves wine! But even more than the wine, the glass just gives you an extra oomf and it’s always better holding a fun glass, especially during the holidays.
- Measuring Cups – So cute and small but really such a help, these small copper measuring cups are a great inexpensive gift for any hostess who enjoys some time in the kitchen! Whether your host enjoys baking or simply measuring out how much water to put into her rice these are great to look at and fully functional.
- Cocktail Shaker– One major trend of the year has been the bar carts! Fully stocked with glasses, spirits and now a gold finished cocktail shaker, this gift is perfect for the hostess who enjoys a nice cocktail!
- Flatware – Everyone needs flatware so why not have your forks and knives in a pretty rose gold finish?
- A Monogrammed Ice Bucket and Martini Glasses – SO maybe we have a theme here. (ya know with the alcohol) Anything monogrammed is chic and feels expensive (even if it isn’t) and this set starts at only $29!
Are you going to any Holiday Season Parties and if so I hop this guide has helped!