Hey there guys! I know I know it’s been awhile. But last weekend so much happened! I turned 25 AND I got engaged!! I’ve been thinking long and hard about which post should go up first, the Birthday Post or the Engagement Post. After some deliberating i’ve decided to start a new posting called Wedding Wednesday which means this post is most definitely a birthday post.
Keep reading to learn about the 25 things i’ve learned in my 25 years!
- Everyone you want in your life isn’ meant to be there
- Make your decisions for you not for anyone else
- Try new things!!
- Traveling is major in your twenties! Go everywhere you can
- If it doesn’t scare you, you’re not going out of your comfort zone
- Networking is key
- Be your most authentic self and you will attract genuine people
- It’s okay to make mistakes, who you were at 20 doesn’t define who you are at 25
- Always listen o your intuition
- There’s more than 1 way to do things
- Don’t confuse loving someone for being involve with someone
- You’re younger than you’ll ever be so have fun now
- You don’t owe anyone an explanation
- Don’t waste time stressing over things you can’t control
- It’s okay to like things that other people don’t, do you!
- You don’t need to justify to anyone why you’re ending a relationship
- Open a savings account
- Stop apologizing
- It’s okay to be friendly with everyone!
- FOMO is a bitch, but it’s okay to stay home
- Having the last word isn’t important
- Always ask, the worst anyone can say is no
- When you’ve taken more than 3 shots; turn your phone off and give it to a sober friend
- Go on plenty of dates, even if it’s just fun
- Never judge anyone without getting to know them for yourself
Leave me some comments telling me some things you’ve learned thus far in life!!