Hey there guys! I know I know it’s been awhile. But last weekend so much happened! I turned 25 AND I got engaged!! I’ve been thinking long and hard about which post should go up first, the Birthday Post or the Engagement Post. After some deliberating i’ve decided to start a new posting called Wedding Wednesday which means this post is most definitely a birthday post.
Keep reading to learn about the 25 things i’ve learned in my 25 years!
- Everyone you want in your life isn’ meant to be there
- Make your decisions for you not for anyone else
- Try new things!!
- Traveling is major in your twenties! Go everywhere you can
- If it doesn’t scare you, you’re not going out of your comfort zone
- Networking is key
- Be your most authentic self and you will attract genuine people
- It’s okay to make mistakes, who you were at 20 doesn’t define who you are at 25
- Always listen o your intuition
- There’s more than 1 way to do things
- Don’t confuse loving someone for being involve with someone
- You’re younger than you’ll ever be so have fun now
- You don’t owe anyone an explanation
- Don’t waste time stressing over things you can’t control
- It’s okay to like things that other people don’t, do you!
- You don’t need to justify to anyone why you’re ending a relationship
- Open a savings account
- Stop apologizing
- It’s okay to be friendly with everyone!
- FOMO is a bitch, but it’s okay to stay home
- Having the last word isn’t important
- Always ask, the worst anyone can say is no
- When you’ve taken more than 3 shots; turn your phone off and give it to a sober friend
- Go on plenty of dates, even if it’s just fun
- Never judge anyone without getting to know them for yourself
Leave me some comments telling me some things you’ve learned thus far in life!!
8 thoughts on “25 Things I’ve Learned in 25 Years”
One of the glorious things about getting older is the things you learn that make you wiser. Congrats on your engagement. Can’t wait to hear the story!
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thank you so much!! It’ll be up Wednesday ❤️
Congrats Love! Great Post!
Thanks!! Be sure to check back tomorrow for my Wedding Wednesday – How He Proposed!
Waiting on wedding Wednesday!
Nice post. xoxo
The greatest thing I learnt so far is number 14, definitely agree 🙂
So important !!
Love this so much! One thing I’ve learned for sure is to take risks !
LikeLiked by 1 person