Hi and Happy Wednesday! Can you guys believe today makes 5 years since I’ve started this blog!! Today I thought I’d do a little something different. I’m sharing 20 random facts about me! So if you’re interest in the girl who’s running The Twenty Something Girl’s Guide to living Life then let’s get into it!
1. I’m getting married on June 9th ! The countdown has officially begun
(Not my dress)
2. I’m 26 years old and loving life as a twenty something
3. I’m almost never not eating! And Sushi and Tacos are my absolute favorite foods!
4. I’m the middle child of 3, my brother is 3 years older than me and my sister is 11 years younger than me & I have total middle child syndrome.
5. If I could only wear one nail color for the rest of my life it would be either OPI Funny Bunny or Essie Bordeaux (one extreme or the other) I also really love OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest for Fall
6. My cocktail of choice : I really enjoy a glass of Cabernet but I would say I’m all about a Moscow Mule (although my dad has turned me on to Whiskey Sours you have to go to a great place to get a good one!)
7. I have a handbag obsession! Completely and totally obsessed with handbags and what makes it even worse is I really love the designer handbags! When I told my dad that if I had the means I would totally buy an Hermes Kelly he thought I was out of my mind but it’s a collectible and that’s is a handbag dream! I recently sold my Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 in hopes of soon getting a Speedy 25 Bandolier ( it’ll happen after the wedding)
8. Gossip Girl is one of my all-time favorite shows ( I loved reading the books more) and in my high school someone created a GG Myspace and everyone thought it was me (it definitely wasn’t) but Blair always will be my favorite
9. I am beyond obsessed with matching separates! I love a two piece outfit made of the same fabric and print! Some people might think it’s a bit much but I am all the way here for it.
10. I love reality TV ( I know it’s horrible and my New Years’ resolution was to read more books and watch less trash TV but it’s just so good) My favorite Reality TV Show was The Zoe Project!! Love Rachel Zoe and all the Behind the Scenes fashion!!
11. I absolutely hate when people tell me to smile! Also When I first moved to Orlando at 12 years old I remember sitting outside with my dad while he worked on the lawn and a neighbor drove by and smiled and waved and I thought it was so bizarre because we didn’t know him – “That’s just southern hospitality” my dad said!
12. I have a severe case of Trypophobia which is the fear of cluster of holes. I literally want to cry and start hyperventilating. Thinking about it as I write this is terrible!
13. I’ve big chopped my hair multiple times and I must say, going natural was probably one of the best decisions I made! Big Hair Don’t Care
14. I’m the definition of a morning person and I get that honest from my father! As long as the sun is up, I’m up and if I stay in bed past 10 Am I feel like I’ve wasted my entire day.
15. I consider myself a Foodie! Not like a food snob but every time Jeff and I go out we like trying new places, especially small owned places and overtime we visit a new city we have to eat local! (check out my must visit restaurants in Orlando next)
16. I danced Ballet Tap and Jazz and sometimes wish I never stopped. My daughters will absolutely be in dance from the time they are able to start.
17. My zodiac sign is Leo and I am a Leo through and through both the good and the bad!
18. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because I LOVE dressing up and getting in character! This past year I was Dionne Davenport from Clueless
19. BrooklynBlonde and Something Navy are two of my absolute favorite bloggers!
20. My first major in college prior to switching to Event Management was Communications, Public Relations
What are some facts about me that you had no idea about?!