Currently Coveting ; January 2018 by daniellemonee featuring heeled sandals
For the girl that has almost everything there’s still so much more that I want! Not to sound ungrateful but when it comes to fashion there’s always something new that catches one’s eye.
I decided to curate a post of all the things I’m currently coveting (everything I absolutely want) at the moment. So let’s go piece by piece shall we?
- SkinnyDipLondon Faux Fur Star Coat: I mean how fabulous is this? I just imagine myself in this coat over mini dresses and high heels on nights out with Jeff and girlfriends. Now in Orlando perhaps it’s not that practical but we travel!
- Silver Sequined Pointed Toe Flats: Lately I’ve been very into the idea of fun flats and this pair caught my eye immediately. I think they’re very Kate Spade-esque and imagine them with a bright colors and A-line mini dresses.
- Steve Madden Gonzo Velvet Platform Heel: Let’s be real with ourselves how can we not want these? Everyone needs a platform heel because you’re virtually walking on stilts but feel like you’re walking in the smallest heel imaginable (always go for a platform when you’ll be standing) This heel is so amazing I clearly want it in two colors!
- These Bagatt Ballet Flats: Very similar to the ever so famous Miu Miu flats, this pair of flats is much easier on the wallet and still gives the feminine with an edge flare that most women love so much! Whether you’re wearing these with denim cut offs and a t shirt or with a a dress at work, they just work!
- Henri Bendel 712 Convertible Shoulder Bag : OBSESSED doesn’t even begin to explain what I feel for this bag. I’ve gone back and forth about just taking the plunge and purchasing it – there’s one left in the HB near me and none available online in black at the moment( i also die for the bubblegum pink color). I know you’re probably thinking, Danielle if you want it so badly then buy it, but I’m trying to be really good with my budget! Jeff says we’re saving for our wedding.
- BaubleBar Gabriela Tassel Fringe Earrings: I’ve been very into statement earrings lately – I literally just bought myself 3 pairs and these are beyond eye catching. From the bright green color to the almost completely fringe detail, these are simply amazing.
- BaubleBar Tango Ball Drop Earrings: Again another killer pair of BaubleBar statement earrings! These deep burgundy earrings are perfect for a night out or a day in the office!
- Marc Jacobs Sunnies: Giving me total California in the 90’s vibes, these Marc Jacobs sunnies are stunning with the wire detail and the barely there lenses not to mention the completely oversized square shape! I’m just dying over them!
What are you currently coveting this month?
3 thoughts on “Currently Coveting ; January 2018”
The coat, flats and sunnies are fantastic – exactly what I’ve been looking for, for ages!
Aren’t they absolutely everything!! I just really love that coat and the sunnies and they’re so affordable
LikeLiked by 1 person
I ended up clinking your link and browsing Skinny Dip for ages. They have so many iridescent things which I love as well. Are you the iridescent type? ☺️