Here’s another installment of my Holiday Gift Guide here to help you all with the gift of gift giving this Holiday Season! You’ve now seen my Gifts for the Hostess, Gifts for Her and Gifts for Him Guide and now we’re moving on to Stocking Stuffers!
Growing up we made it a family tradition to open one gift on Christmas Eve and it was almost ALWAYS a stocking stuffer. I like stocking stuffers because they’re usually smaller everyday items! Maybe a perfume instead of a gift set of the perfume, shower gel and lotion, or cool phone case! If you’re interested in seeing what I’ve listed as great Stocking Stuffers for the women in your life then keep reading!
- This Charles and Keith Embellished Phone Case: At only $19 this phone case is super stylish and perfect for the dreamer! The deep blue color and the gold astrological embellishments make for the perfect little stocking stuffer.
- Marc Jacobs Card Holder: In my option as much as I love a good wallet, card holders will always be a more convenient option. Especially for the girl who’s a minimalist and carrying the forever trending mini bag! This Saffiano Leather Market Jacobs cardholder can be found for $100 but is worth every penny.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick: Matte Lipstick will always be a women’s dream. No one wants to kiss or eat or drink and have to worry about reapplying, we just don’t and nude is always the perfect day time lip! At just $18 each you can grab a few of these in some fun colors and throw them in your ladies stocking.
- Henri Bendel Perfume Mist: I have this perfume mist in Neroli and Mandarin and I absolutely love it. The Henri Bendel perfume is not to heavy, and is small enough to carry around in your purse ( I know I do ) Keeping it cheap and cheerful his perfume mist is coming in at just $38!
- Tarte Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette: This eyeshadow palette is perfect for the girl who’s just starting to find her way into eye make up and for the girl who knows exactly what she’s doing. With colors for the perfect smokey eye and colors for those days when you’re keeping it pretty simple, the Tartelette Toasted Palette has 12 shades of eyeshadow deliciousness!
- Ray-Ban Aviators: Now these could totally be an under the tree gift! I placed them on this guide simply for the compact size of them! They’d fit perfectly in a stocking. Every girl needs a pair of aviators and whether you choose the classic Ray Bans or a fun colored frame they certainly make a perfect gift!
- Nixon Kensington Watch: This watch is perfect for the stocking or again under the tree! The Rose Gold Metal is so feminine with the pale pink face and would be so well received by any woman I’m sure!
If my Stocking Stuffers for Her Guide has proven to be helpful for you then be sure to let me know!