So lately I’ve been getting a lot of questions about my everyday makeup look! From Instagram ( if you don’t follow me, follow me at @xoxodaniellemone ) to in person and even at the make up counters! It’s a great feeling to know people are wondering what my routine is! If you’re interested in learning my step by step Everyday Makeup Routine and learning what you can incorporate into your routine then keep reading!
- I start by cleansing, toning and moisturizing my skin with the Mario Badescu Line. I cleanse with the Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and tone with the Glycolic Acid Toner. I then moisturizer with the AHA & Ceramide Moisturizer.
- Once my naked face is clean and moisturized I move onto my brows. I like to do my brows first because I feel they frame my face. I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in Ebony with a small angle brush, I then use a NYX concealer to carve them out and the NYX Brow Mascara in Expresso to set them.
- Now onto the Priming and Foundation. I prime my face with the NYX Pore Filler concentrating more on my T -Zone area as I have slightly oil skin. For foundation I do have quite the collection of foundations ranging form light to full coverage. Typically I’ll grab my Too Faced Born This Way foundation. This foundation is definitely build-able but with just one layer is easily a light weight foundation and I use a beauty blender to blend my foundation.
- I usually go for a very bright under eye, even for my everyday look and like my foundations, my concealer collection is a huge one! I really love my Urban Decay concealer and I will sometimes mix it with my LA Pro Girl Concealers. I place that under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, the center of my forehead, my cupids bow and my chin. Again I blend the with a damp beauty blender (usually just the other side of my foundation beauty blender)
- SET IT DON’T FRET IT! Time to set your under eye concealer! I like just about every other girl out there use the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder and this I also apply with a damp Beauty Blender! ( I have 3 blenders )
- I do like to do a slight contour for my everyday look as well. I use the Dermablend Quick Fix Stick in Deep and draw the lines carving my cheekbones and down both sides of my nose. I blend this with a small stipple brush before setting it with my Urban Decay powder foundation in Deep Neutral and MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skin Finish in Sun Power.
- I set the rest of my face with my Dermablend Setting Powder in Warm Saffron and use my NYX Illuminator in the color Chaotic on my high points-(cheekbones, cupids bow, bridge of nose)
- Throw on your favorite mascara- my favorite Mascara of the moment is MAC Cosmetics Zoom Fast Black Lash and a lip balm. I set my face with the Mario Badescu Facial Spray ( Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater) and I’m on my way out the door!
Be sure to let me know if any of my steps will work for you! And if you have a product suggestion be sure to leave it in the comments!