If you’re anything like me then your 1 vice in life is handbags. Finding the perfect handbag can be a difficult task, especially finding the perfect handbag for work and your daily commute. I like for my handbags (especially those I carry for work) to be practical yet still chic enough for me to take from a day in the office (with my essentials) to an after hours happy hour with the girls! Keep reading for a roundup of the best handbags for work that will fit all of your essentials all while keeping you looking your chicest!
Phillip Lim Pashli
Kate Spade Sam
GIGI NY Hayden Satchel
Try Burch Lee Radziwill Top Handel Satchel
Henri Bendel Uptown Satchel
Celine Luggage Tote
Zac Posen Eartha
YSL Sac De Jour
Be sure to tell me which is your fav in the comments!
Hey ladies, So if you’re reading this that means you’re probably going through something and thought this post might in some way help you. Well I don’t know if it will but I’m really just in a space of knowing it’s time to let go. And before you all think something way left – this has nothing to do with my relationship!
I’ve always been the kind of person who loves change and challenges, I get bored easily and when I get bored and unchallenged I become uninterested for lack of a better word. Well lately there’s been a lot of change in my life in some areas and I’m feeling stagnant in others. I recently got engaged to the most amazing man I’ve honestly ever met. I redecorated our apartment, (major changes) and I’m putting myself on a strict schedule when it comes to the blog, but there’s something in life I’m still feeling stuck with.
When you first start in a new position your excited – a little nervous and anxious for what the future will bring. Kind of like when you first walk into Disney, there’s so much to experience. The thought of new experiences, new people and growth is promising.
A few days back I read an article on theeverygirl (amazing blog, there’s something to read for literally every girl!) and it really resonated with me. 5 Signs You’re outgrowing Your Job – The 5 signs are below:
- You Can’t Remember the Last Time You Felt Challenged – well guys this for me is major. I feel now that my day is nothing more than routine, When I first started in my position I had never worked in a position like this, it was exciting and I was learning new things and even being given certain tasks of a manager however now I’m doing the same thing with no more room to really grow and learn.
- You Never Receive Constructive Feedback
- Everyone Approaches You For Help (instead of your boss)
- You’re No Longer Learning – Guys, I’ve gone from knowing nothing to knowing how to build and create quotes, to selling all wedding blocks to writing contracts to handling walk ins and site visits. What more is there for me as the coordinator to do? I’ve learned how to pull reports I’ve learned how to price menus and run the social media. Long story short I’m no longer being challenged.
- You Have a Gut Feeling – I just have the constant feeling of being stuck in a rut with no sign of moving forward.
I truly love my job and the people I work with but I can’t help but feel after almost 2 years as the coordinator I’m outgrowing my job. Have you ever felt you were outgrowing your job?
Let’s be honest with ourselves, a lot of women don’t exactly know how to professionally, yet fashionably dress for two major places. Church and work and Alyssa has mastered the art!
The outfit above is definitely interchangeable when it comes to these two places many visit so often. Business casual works for the work place and it works for church too.
Alyssa above is wearing a pair of nicely fitted slacks ( remember ladies your slacks should always be nicely tailored to the body ) paired with a quarter length sleeve sweater, being careful to not show cleavage Alyssa has opted for a printed scarf around the neck which is the perfect accessory to spice the look up. Throw on some cute pumps with a reasonable heel height and you’re ready to head out!
Not sure what to wear for your first day on the job or how you’d like to look for your Sunday’s Best follow this guideline and you’ll do just fine!