A few things I’m simply loving at the moment. These items are things I simply must looking to purchasing this month! This black and white star maxi is literally perfection for that Memorial Day BBQ we all know we’ll be at and comes in at just $35 from BooHooUSA along with this pleated mini Green dress that I can see myself wearing on those warm Summer evening date nights. These Sam Edelman mules have been on my wishlist for a few months now and I’m finding it so difficult to find my size but when I do I’m totally taking the plunge and purchasing! This bright red minimalist bikini from ZAFUL is absolute perfection for the trips Jeff and I are planning on taking. I absolutely love both the Henri Bendel Barrow Street and Bowery Satchel, I mean who wouldn’t, I’m such a #Bendelgirl. You can never go wrong with a nude heel like these Steve Madden’s and of course the Nixon watch with this jade green face is absolutely everything! Don’t forget ladies, Henri Bendel just dropped their new collection so head over to the website and be sure to check it out!
- SkinnyDipLondon Faux Fur Star Coat: I mean how fabulous is this? I just imagine myself in this coat over mini dresses and high heels on nights out with Jeff and girlfriends. Now in Orlando perhaps it’s not that practical but we travel!
- Silver Sequined Pointed Toe Flats: Lately I’ve been very into the idea of fun flats and this pair caught my eye immediately. I think they’re very Kate Spade-esque and imagine them with a bright colors and A-line mini dresses.
- Steve Madden Gonzo Velvet Platform Heel: Let’s be real with ourselves how can we not want these? Everyone needs a platform heel because you’re virtually walking on stilts but feel like you’re walking in the smallest heel imaginable (always go for a platform when you’ll be standing) This heel is so amazing I clearly want it in two colors!
- These Bagatt Ballet Flats: Very similar to the ever so famous Miu Miu flats, this pair of flats is much easier on the wallet and still gives the feminine with an edge flare that most women love so much! Whether you’re wearing these with denim cut offs and a t shirt or with a a dress at work, they just work!
- Henri Bendel 712 Convertible Shoulder Bag : OBSESSED doesn’t even begin to explain what I feel for this bag. I’ve gone back and forth about just taking the plunge and purchasing it – there’s one left in the HB near me and none available online in black at the moment( i also die for the bubblegum pink color). I know you’re probably thinking, Danielle if you want it so badly then buy it, but I’m trying to be really good with my budget! Jeff says we’re saving for our wedding.
- BaubleBar Gabriela Tassel Fringe Earrings: I’ve been very into statement earrings lately – I literally just bought myself 3 pairs and these are beyond eye catching. From the bright green color to the almost completely fringe detail, these are simply amazing.
- BaubleBar Tango Ball Drop Earrings: Again another killer pair of BaubleBar statement earrings! These deep burgundy earrings are perfect for a night out or a day in the office!
- Marc Jacobs Sunnies: Giving me total California in the 90’s vibes, these Marc Jacobs sunnies are stunning with the wire detail and the barely there lenses not to mention the completely oversized square shape! I’m just dying over them!
What are you currently coveting this month?
- Dress Socks! Much like the Unsimply Stitched Men’s socks which can be found at Saks Off 5th. One thing I know plenty of guys love is a killer pair of dress socks. Quick and easy stocking stuffing saver.
- Cuff Links, whether you’re grabbing something for your boyfriend, co worker, dad or husband cuff links are the perfect small gift. Super functional and depending on where you shop they can be personalized!
- Tumi Bottle Opener Key Chain! When I saw this item I just had to add it into the gift guide! Which guy do you know that doesn’t drink beer? As often as Jeff and I or even my dad and brother go out to bars or Food Truck events it’s always great to have your own bottle opener right there in your pocket!
- Men’s Manicure Set. Guy’s need to stay manicured and some guys won’t without a little push from someone. Last year I purchased a Coach manicure set for Men for my dad and he gets so much use out of it! Of course he’s totally one to keep it all together on his own!
- Beard Oil! Now I know that not every man has a beard but for those who do, keeping it moisturized and clean is super important! The Rugged Beard Company makes these super great beard oils that any man with a beard will appreciate!
- An Apple Watch! Now I know this isn’t necessarily an inexpensive stocking stuffer and can certainly be an under the tree gift but it’s compact enough to fit into a stocking! I’d say whether you purchase it for under the tree or in the stocking it’s a perfect gift for a man in your life!
- BBQ Sauce Gift Set; clearly this isn’t a gift for every man but some guys will definitely appreciate this! Jeff’s older brother is definitely a guy who would love this gift! This Williams Sonoma Gift Set is perfect for the man who loves to cook and try different things on the grill!
I hope this Stocking Stuffer for Him Guide has helped you all! Be sure to tell me what you’re loving the most.
- This Charles and Keith Embellished Phone Case: At only $19 this phone case is super stylish and perfect for the dreamer! The deep blue color and the gold astrological embellishments make for the perfect little stocking stuffer.
- Marc Jacobs Card Holder: In my option as much as I love a good wallet, card holders will always be a more convenient option. Especially for the girl who’s a minimalist and carrying the forever trending mini bag! This Saffiano Leather Market Jacobs cardholder can be found for $100 but is worth every penny.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick: Matte Lipstick will always be a women’s dream. No one wants to kiss or eat or drink and have to worry about reapplying, we just don’t and nude is always the perfect day time lip! At just $18 each you can grab a few of these in some fun colors and throw them in your ladies stocking.
- Henri Bendel Perfume Mist: I have this perfume mist in Neroli and Mandarin and I absolutely love it. The Henri Bendel perfume is not to heavy, and is small enough to carry around in your purse ( I know I do ) Keeping it cheap and cheerful his perfume mist is coming in at just $38!
- Tarte Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette: This eyeshadow palette is perfect for the girl who’s just starting to find her way into eye make up and for the girl who knows exactly what she’s doing. With colors for the perfect smokey eye and colors for those days when you’re keeping it pretty simple, the Tartelette Toasted Palette has 12 shades of eyeshadow deliciousness!
- Ray-Ban Aviators: Now these could totally be an under the tree gift! I placed them on this guide simply for the compact size of them! They’d fit perfectly in a stocking. Every girl needs a pair of aviators and whether you choose the classic Ray Bans or a fun colored frame they certainly make a perfect gift!
- Nixon Kensington Watch: This watch is perfect for the stocking or again under the tree! The Rose Gold Metal is so feminine with the pale pink face and would be so well received by any woman I’m sure!
If my Stocking Stuffers for Her Guide has proven to be helpful for you then be sure to let me know!